Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh!
I am new at this ... I've always wanted to write and share my thoughts with people and so I finally got a blog to do so.
. . .
I often go on the website www.searchgurbani.com and search just about anything. Today I typed in the word "life". I knew that this word would be present in a lot of gurbani because gurbani teaches everything about life- the state of existence.
ਜੀਵਨ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਹਰਿ ਧਨੁ ਸੁਖੁ ਤੁਮ ਹੀ ਹਉਮੈ ਪਟਲੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਰਹੁ ॥੧॥
jeevan pran har dhhan sukh thum hee houmai pattal kirapa kar jarahu 1
You are my life, my breath of life, O Lord, my wealth and peace; be merciful to me, and burn away the curtain of egotism. 1
...
Vaheguru is my life.
Vaheguru is my everything.
Vaheguru is the only one.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment